Family Drop In
9:30-10:25: Painting with Bubbles! Let’s make a mixture using dish soap, water and color; then blow bubbles onto our paper and see our wonderful paint bubbles pop and create fun patterns! You will need:
- dish soap
- paper that can take a soaking
- a few jars or plastic containers for different colours soapy paint
- a bubble wand (can be made with twist ties or pipe cleaners or a berry basket)
- food coloring (or a squirt of paint)
Remember to cover your work surface with newsprint and have a rag ready to clean up messes.
10:30 – 11:00 Circle Time
11:00-12:30: Active Kids: Outdoor Bubble Play! You will need:
- bubbles from your activity kit!
- Make some bubble wands using the pipe-cleaners in the kit.
Let’s go outside to blow and catch bubbles together! Don’t forget to register for a May Activity kit to get the materials you’ll need to complete this activity!