The Big Toddle is Going Virtual!!
Thanks to you and all of our amazing supporters, last year's Big Toddle was our most successful ever. With your help we are going to make it EVEN BIGGER this year! The Big Toddle is our favourite event to connect with families, while promoting physical activity for a great cause.
We hope you will join us and help us reach our goal of raising $20,000 to continue supporting families through the pandemic and purchase personal protective equipment to ensure the safety of our participants and staff when we are invited to reopen our doors!
Why join the Big Toddle?
- To have fun!
- To stay physically active. Did you know only 5% of our children are currently meeting the "24-hour Movement Guidelines in Canada"?
- To help families in the community become aware of our free programs and services.
- Help raise much needed funds so families in the community can continue to receive our support and stay connected during the pandemic.
How do I join?
- Register for the Big Toddle!
- Click "Create Fundraiser"
- Set a personal fun-raising goal for your page.
- Personalize your page by uploading a photo and tell your friends and families why CMCP is important to you. If you are looking for inspiration, feel free to see the incredible things families wrote last year.
- Share your page by email or social media with friends, family and colleagues.
- Collect pledges to support CMCP's programs.
- Join us for our Big Toddle Kickoff on Zoom (688 857 206) on Saturday August 29th at 11:00 am.
- Complete your Big Toddle anytime between August 29th and September 7th. Usually our families complete our short course in Trinity-Bellwoods Park, this year you and your family can complete a course of your choice in your neighbourhood.