Family Drop In: Literacy Circle focus on flowers & plants and their pollinators
9:45-10:25: Beautiful Butterfly Creations.
You will need:
- Large sheets of white paper
- Liquid tempera paint in a variety of colours
- Paint tools, such as, brush, scraper, comb, fork, cork, etc
Remember to cover your work surface with newsprint and have a rag ready to clean up messes.
10:30 – 11: Circle Time
11:00-12:15: Active Kids Get Outside and look at bugs! You will need:
- A magnifying glass (if you have)
- A trowel or spade to dig in the dirt.
- Some paper and a pencil/pen
- Or you can take pics with your phone too!