CMCP is a free family resource program that addresses the changing needs of diverse families. We create connections between children, parents, grandparents and other caregivers in local neighbourhoods with a focus on:
- Supporting healthy child development
- Promoting healthy families
- Fostering mutual aid and peer support
- Strengthening parenting knowledge and skills
- Breaking down isolation
- Valuing inclusion and harmony.
In partnership with families and the community, we provide safe, stimulating learning environments and opportunities for children, parents and caregivers. Children’s Place is an open, collaborative organization that values and respects the unique needs and strengths of all families.